Friday, June 16, 2017

Welcome!

Hello All!

As promised I will be blogging, or as I like to call it, journaling, while on my trip throughout Poland. I plan to post pictures periodically as well as descriptions of the various experiences I will being having.

Again, I want to thank each and every one of my supporters because without your donations and support this trip would not be possible. Can you believe it?! We did it! This once in a lifetime opportunity is really happening! My plane takes off tomorrow around 7am and I'll have been at the airport much earlier than that. By tomorrow evening I will have flown on 3 different planes to arrive in Warsaw where I will meet the rest of my cohort to begin the Human Rights Summer Program.

Besides blogging throughout the trip, I have made the decision to disconnect from communication via social media, email, and phone in order to use this experience to become more self-aware personally and spiritually. So please, no hard feelings if I don't respond to any contacts until I return home on the 30th.

Let the journey and fun begin!

Cheers,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment